Regional Demand Planner
Top Multibillion Industry
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Large Multinational Conglomerate in the medical device industry registering a double-digit growth yearly and is the Market Leader in their sector. With a rich history of more than thirty decade of presence in the market, they are currently rapidly expanding their operations across the Globe and is seeking an Experience Regional Demand Planner to join their business.
This role involves the implementation and execution of the overall supply chain strategy and establishing a long a term direction for the business as a whole. You are required to be dealing with Key stakeholders between the Headquarters, Plant and Outsourced vendors in ensuring the key Deliverables KPI is always met. You are accountable to Drive for S&OP process improvement regarding forecast accuracy, inventory optimization, and supply chain cost minimization.
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Planning functions - Demand, Supply & Inventory.
- Demand Planning through baseline forecasting and improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Supply Planning through management of multiple Suppliers to ensure that Supply meets with Demand.
- To provide input and structure to the S&OP process managing forecast and demand whilst partnering cross functionally with, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain.
- To manage and actively participating in the S&OP process which includes Portfolio, Demand & Supply reviews.
- To identify gaps in unit and dollar between S&OP forecast and Commercial forecast and to derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight risk and opportunity based on historical and projected sales trends and others.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should have more than 9 years of experience in hands-on/Supply Chain experience within the Medical/Healthcare industry. You should have developed similar end to end Supply Chain strategies within the Medical Technology function. You should be independent and collaborative with strong communication skills as you will be engaging mostly with senior stakeholders within the business. You are required to have hands on knowledge in GDP- Good Distribution Practise and to be well verse in SAP usage and Excel
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.