- Exciting career opportunity
- Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent leader in the luxury/FMCG consumer products industry. They aim to become the world class leaders in their product category by providing premium and high-quality products to customers. With increasing demand and new product initiatives for distribution, they are currently looking for a Regional Customer Service Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
- To be the first point of contact for daily operation in the customer service team by ensuring order fulfillment are processed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- To drive initiatives and process improvement of the fulfillment (order to cash) process to ensure optimal product availability at point of sale while improving cost and service level.
- To advocate Voice of Customer (VOC) via process capability and defect elimination, with understanding of inter-company stock transfers, invoicing and inventory management.
- To review third-party logistics partner (3PL) performance & 3PL budgets and continually explore ways to minimise 3PL costs to the business, without impacting service standards to their customers.
- To have a robust relationship with internal and external stakeholders (customers), commercial & planning team and third-party logistics providers/hub management on shipment status, priorities and complaints.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a relevant Degree in any relevant field and have significant years of related working experience in Order Fulfilment/Customer Service gained from a FMCG/Consumer Product/ Industry within a Warehouse/Distribution Centre environment. You must possess very strong influencing and communication skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders. Your understanding of the interaction between upstream and downstream processes will be advantageous. Additional knowledge of SAP will be an additional edge.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.