Regional Counsel - Litigation Lawyer
Fun and exciting work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed tech company that operates in 63 countries, with over 20,000 employees around the world.
As part of the APAC legal team, you will be:
- Reporting to the APAC General Counsel and work in a sizeable legal team in APAC;
- Partner closely with operational teams, you will be involved in daily operational strategies;
- Provide legal advice relating to general commercial, litigation and regulatory matters;
- given opportunities to deal with regulators and local legal authorities;
- play an important part in country specific / regional initiatives;
- get to work with people at all levels of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be:
- Qualified lawyer with 3 ~ 7 years PQE; trained in international law firms or MNCs.
- Strong legal research, drafting, negotiation skills
- Solution oriented, driven and open to a young and fun working environment.
- Good commercial sense and able to think outside the box.
- Self motivated, creative and detail oriented.
- Someone who will thrive in a highly autonomous environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong language skills; complete fluency in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay package
- Friendly and flexible work culture
- Joining a tighly bonded team