Regional Controller - PRC Conglomerate
Fast expansion in APAC
About Our Client
Our client is a listed PRC Conglomerate. The group has approximately US$10 billion in annual turnover and over 90,000 employees around the globe.
As the Regional Controller, you will be:
- Support business functions and provide advice relating to financial / management planning, budget & forecast and other ad hoc analysis.
- Works closely with cross functional stakeholders from strategy setting to execution.
- Lead and support regional and global on process improvement, restructuring as well as system implementation related projects.
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to enhance business efficiency in the region.
- Conduct regular evaluation and ensure all legal entities in the region are complying with local statutory reporting rules effectively.
- Working closely with counterparts in PRC.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Big 4 trained with at least 5 years of commercial experience from large MNCs; Tech sector exposure would be an added advantage.
- Degree in accounting / finance with professional qualifications like CA, CPA, ACCA or MBA from leading universities preferred.
- a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, and under pressure. The ability to meet tight deadlines are essential.
- Travel regionally is required.
What's on Offer
- Opportunities to grow within the organisation
- Be a part of the group level project team that drives changes
- Regional exposure