Regional Consumer Insights Manager
Game-changing transport solutions provider
Excellent growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is an up and coming popular transports and logistics solutions provider in the Southeast Asia region. They pride themselves as a technology-inclined company that will close the gaps in the industry. With their success since its launch a few years ago, the company has once again received repeated funding from investors. To sustain and further drive these accomplishments, they are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Regional Consumer Insights Manager to influence change and drive consumer satisfaction for their business.
The newly created role reports directly to the Chief Brand Officer and is a critical role that will directly impact product improvements, development, sales channel development and consumer adoption. At the same time, you will work closely with the brand, sales, analytics and product teams.
As the Regional Consumer Insights Manager, you will be responsible for driving innovative strategies for the Southeast Asia region by deploying marketing analytic tools. By deciphering trends and converting them into actionable insights, you will help grow the business in line with the company's ambitions to further expand and grow its success.
The successful candidate will fill the shoes of an individual contributor who needs to be inquisitive by nature and enjoys deep-diving and probing further into the details. You must be hands-on and execute initiatives and plans that will directly impact the company as well as the industry.
The Successful Applicant
If you are the ideal candidate, you must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree from a renowned University (MBA an advantage) and at least 5 years proven record in marketing research and analytics, preferably with in-house experience
- Proficient in research methodologies - both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to analyse, interpret and convert data into actionables
- Work efficiently and be responsive to market changes
- Desire and ability to create impacts through innovative strategies
- A mindset that is set out for continuous improvement that will solve complex issues with changing priorities and consumer demands
- Team player attitude
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishments are deeply appreciated. At the same time, the role has a large potential for development and growth. With a flat-based hierarchy, you will have autonomy when working with the management. Open communication is also encouraged so as to influence positive changes.