Regional Compliance, Senior Manager
Strong focus on Anti-Corruption & Foreign Trade Controls
About Our Client
An industry leader within the Distribution & Supply Chain sector, we have a strong global network across the world in providing transport and logistic solutions to large corporates. We are now looking for a Regional Compliance, Senior Manager to manage the compliance program for Anti-Corruption & Trade Controls at the Asia-Pacific level.
You are the subject matter expert with regards to all Anti-Corruption and Trade Sanctions matters in the region; which includes conducting investigation on allegations and performing compliance risk assessments, monitoring and reporting. You will support the regional stakeholders in providing compliance advice and solutions and partner closely with key stakeholders in achieving compliance for complex transactions. You will need to develop and provide training, ensuring effective communications and sharing of best practices across the organisation. You will lead regional projects targeted at improving internal controls and in mitigating risks identified.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Accounting & Finance / Management / Law or equivalent with >8-12 years of experience in relevant fields
- Expert in maintenance of Compliance program with focus on corruption prevention and foreign trade controls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successful track records working with stakeholders of different cultures and background
- Ability to develop training materials and facilitate the communication independently
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Motivated and process-oriented individual with strong business acumen to achieve both organization and compliance objectives
- Travelling will be required
What's on Offer
You will look forward to a rewarding career with an organization with strong reputation for global mobility and opportunities to move horizontally into other business verticals.