- Aggressive investment & growth plans in this region
- Consumer goods, dynamic and entrepreneurial
About Our Client
Our client is an established consumer goods company, well-known for their quality F&B products distributed globally. As a continued interest to further introduce their wider portfolio of brands and products into Asia, they are looking to appoint a Commercial leader for Southeast Asia to lead the next phase of expansion and transformation.
This newly created position will report to the Regional Managing Director for APAC. You will be overall responsible to drive a rapid but sustainable growth and value creation for the brands and business in the South East Asia region as a start, and beyond as the business grows. You will be required to build a scalable distribution / partnership model across the region, ensuring a meaningful penetration through both online and offline channels. You will develop a detailed go-to-market approach and marketing plan for the relevant brands and products that can be identified for expansion in this region. You will work closely with other global counterparts to optimise overall sales, pricing and margin. As a key leadership and transformational role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continue to progress and gain market share in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be degree qualified and possess at least 10+ years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry, with recent years gained in a leadership position. It is also critical that the successful candidate should:
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and track record of developing route-to-market strategies within Southeast Asia
- Possess knowledge of all channels across modern, traditional/general trade, on-trade and e-commerce; strong experience working with distributors and partners to build brands and commercial strategy
- 'Hands-on' approach, comfortable working in a lean organisation structure and possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building teams and has managed P&L
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude
- Industry exposure to consumer products - food, beverage, tobacco, personal care, electronics would be advantageous
What's on Offer
A highly attractive 'almost greenfield' and entrepreneurial opportunity. You will be a pioneer in this business to create a successful business and track record regionally.