- Newly created role
- Established Global asset management firm
About Our Client
Client is a well-established global asset management firm with presence in more than 12 countries.
- Overall responsibility for client activities in Singapore;
- Responsible for generating and maintaining client relationships for client in Singapore and SEA region.
- Identify the targeted clients and formulate a calling program to solicit and monitor sales progress
; Clients include wholesale, institutional and private clients.
- Building ,managing and developing the local sales and client service teams for client
- Active dialogue and input with regard to product development and related initiatives;
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the market environment and business development opportunities
- Interaction with other senior colleagues across the Group globally;
- Work in collaboration with other team members, to achieve or exceed sales target
- To identify and establish productive relationships with key distributors within the Asia (ex Japan) region and their product interests
- To maintain, develop & enhance the relationships with existing clients via building sufficient rapport with product gatekeepers and also IAs / FAs
- To sell mutual funds and managed portfolio and to achieve sales targets;
- To formulate programs or events to solicit business from the target clientele as well as to monitor sales progress periodically
- To work closely with existing team members to provide cross coverage.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate or higher degree. CFA / CAIA qualification is preferred;
- Approximately 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years sales experiences in the asset management industry;
- Possess distribution / institutional sales experience;
- Good client network in the distribution segment, in particular private banking is preferred;
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package and growth opportunity