Regional Channel Sales Manager - Electrical/Electronics
Excellent premium brand with a solid footprint across globe
Great career development inside of a power house in the market
About Our Client
Our client is global MNC that is know to provide top quality products/solutions in the market. Singapore is their HQ for APAC and they represent more than 30% of their global revenue. As part of their growth journey they are looking for a key member in their organisation that will be driving their channel partners to top performance.
- Act as a liaison for all communication between our client assigned brands and distributors.
- Monitor stock rotation and develop stocking programmes for distributors based on business needs.
- Develop tactical strategies to increase distributor sales and create business plans for distributors to meet growth objectives.
- Evaluate distributor performance against business and growth objectives by performing quarterly business reviews. Make recommendations to leadership team.
- Coordinate training for distributors.
- Work with distributors and Production Control to offer alternatives to problem orders and delivery schedules.
- Schedule and perform quality audits of distributor sites.
- Notify Sales Management of major sales opportunities.
- Respond to complaints received from distributors.
- Provide appropriate level of communication for the position. This shall include written and verbal communication as well as comprehension of the same.
- Assist in scheduling participation in regional trade shows with MARCOM.
- Frequently travel to distributor or customer sites or trade shows.
- Maintain files of activities on assigned accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering and related field.
- 10 years of electro-mechanical product distribution management experience.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets and statistical analysis.
- Ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
What's on Offer
Our client has an excellent company culture and is providing a key opportunity to join and organisation that strongly invests in their talent and has a reputation of grooming organically top performers in the business. They are also providing excellent package in the market for the selected candidate for this role.