Regional C&B Partner - Mechanical & Industrial
Global Machanical industry leader
Strong career path
About Our Client
Our client is a European industry solution provider for advanced materials manufacturing. One of the largest food process technology provider with footprint in every continent.
- Review, develop, and improving the C&B policies and schemes
- Engage in HR teams from every country in APAC for salary surveys and market research to ensure the company's pay structure and benefits are aligned and competitive.
- Lead-user for Employee Performance Management system
- Ensure International Assignment management within the region is following Group policy and keep track of its validity
- Support local HR and expatriates in clarification of personal income tax reporting and coordination of relocation processes
- Support regional HR initiatives and projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources or Business related majors
- At least 5 years in Regional C&B function with 3 years in HR Generalist or HRBP experience
- Must have experience from MNC
- Experienced with Mercer Job evaluation, IPE system, and salary surveys
- Meticulous, analytical, and good with numbers
- Proactive in providing solutions, problem solving, and communication with different level of stakeholders
What's on Offer
Our client offers strong career path for individuals with specialised professional training. With the open working culture, this business is great for those talented individuals who is looking forward to progressing their career.