Regional C&B Assistant Manager
Great culture and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the consumer goods industry which manages a portfolio of over 100 brands. They have a multi-pronged business model approach which taps on their innovative digital infrastructure and have built a strong presence globally. They highly advocate entrepreneurship as part of its organic growth strategy.
They are now looking to recruit a high-performing Regional C&B Assistant Manager to streamline and play an integral role in driving the rewards policies in a fast paced and forward looking organization.
Reporting to the Regional C&B Senior Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Play a role in driving Compensation & Benefits strategies aligned with the corporate needs
- Develop and institute equitable, competitive C&B programs to drive the best in-class C&B processes and capabilities that compliments the organization's attraction and retention strategies
- Be a key go-to-person in SEA to provide advisory and consultative feedback on compensation topics
- Be a subject matter expert on Sales Incentives & Commission reward policies and mobility management which impact the organisation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more relevant experience specializing in Compensation & Benefits
- Preferably SEA experience with exposure in consumer goods industry
- An engaging personality to be an ambassador for the organization
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven, independent and highly motivated individual to offer advice on reward schemes. To be highly successful in this role, you must have the ability to adapt quickly to change. This is a highly rewarding career for an individual who enjoys driving and executing C&B initiatives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.