- Regional level
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Professional Service Industry providing strategic, tactical and operational procurement for its clients. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. With increasing demand and growth opportunities, they are currently looking for a Regional Category Manager (IT) to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Director, your main responsibilities include managing the implementation of clients' initiatives on IT Procurement. You are responsible to establish effective collaboration between all internal and external stakeholders to provide solutions that support the business goals. You are also expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders. This is a people management role.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team in IT Category for Regional locations in the area of relationship management, sourcing planning and management of sourcing initiatives.
- Be a subject matter expert in IT Procurement and be involved in execution of projects across a dynamic environment to support multiple client engagements and pitches.
- To define and implement commodity strategies and sourcing area plans, whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to defined sourcing policies and processes.
- Provision of spend and contract analysis to identify sourcing and cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure execution of sourcing projects from end-to-end are in order with agreed timelines and service qualities.
- Drive adoption of procure-to-pay through sourcing initiaitives and ongoing contract management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and a minimum of 10 years experience, preferably with experience in Indirect Procurement specifically for IT commodity. It is essential that you can demonstrate ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management. You must possess strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to peers and stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.