Regional Business Manager - Homeware (India)
Regional role with sales forecast ownership
Leading brand in its category
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the homeware industry, producing top of the range products which combines quality and value. They seek to constantly invest in their products to deliver outstanding innovations to ensure customer satisfaction.
As Business Manager for West Asia markets, the key responsibility is to manage P&L to ensure business growth.
Additionally, the regional Business manager would be responsible for:
- Maximising growth in the region with focus on India markets
- Develop and execute business growth plans through management of key accounts and distributor networks
- Analyse and develop sales forecasts and figures to ensure healthy revenue performance
- Collaborate with marketing to provide accurate pricing strategies and implementation of marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and develop accounts to drive sales
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing in retail
- Strong knowledge and experience in India market
- Proven sales track record
- Bilingual in English and Hindi/Bengali/Tamil an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
This is an ownership role in a leading brand in the homeware industry, and offers to opportunity to travel and be rewarded with attractive remuneration.