Regional Business Finance Manager / Director
World-class luxury hospitality & property sector
Strong business partner to both commercial and operations team
About Our Client
The company is an international player in the Luxury Hospitality & Property sector. With a strong brand proposition globally, they are now diversifying to a new line of business with strong synergies with its existing business portfolio. They are now creating a new position to support the business and operations team in the project controlling and finance monitoring areas as well as support for new business bids. They are looking for high potentials with strong FP&A background to join as a Business Finance Manager / Director.
This is a hybrid role that encompasses FP&A, post-investment monitoring and project controlling aspects. You will be required to provide financial analysis and budget reviews for new projects and monitor operational performance and cost efficiency post-investments. You will need to challenge business and operations stakeholders on the models and assumptions as well as advise the business on all tax and regulatory implications for specific markets regionally. You will be supporting the bids and tenders process to establish timeline and milestones and review all of the required documentations for bid submission. This role would support the global team in rolling out new initiatives in APAC.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Finance and Accounting and/or Real Estate & Property Management or Business Management
- Open to candidates at the mid-senior level with experience in the Property/Asset Management related field. Experience managing residential development projects will be preferred.
- Confident individual with strong communication skills and stakeholders management skills across all levels
- Strong analytical and modelling skills; with the ability to bridge the business objectives with operational requirements
- Open-minded self-starter who embraces ambiguities as opportunities to build processes and structure around it
What's on Offer
You will be working with a highly reputable brand in the industry who is known for its people developmental programs and the ability to pioneer a high growth business.