Regional Business Development Manager - Security
Excellent premium brand with a solid footprint across globe
Great career development inside of a power house in the market
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC with strong footprint in APAC that is looking to take the business to the next stage. They need no introduction in the security market as they are a global leader in hardware/software solutions in the niche markets that they operate. They are known for developing individuals to their peak performance and rewarding them with organic growth and with excellent packages.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving the sales revenues for the assigned territory/region for the entire product line
- Address key players such as operators, service providers, system integrators, enterprise customers and through their various sales channels, resellers and Tier 1 partners.
- Represent our clients line of custom engineering products and services in the assigned territory to increase sales volume both with existing customers and new prospects
- Work closely with and support the distribution channels in Security System Integrators along with Architectural and Engineering Consulting firms in the assigned region
- Work with End Users in your territory to expand the brand awareness of the product line, to assist in network designs incorporating products and to facilitate the sales efforts of the Systems Integrators
- Generate, develop and manage an extensive reseller network that is motivated and capable of promoting security products
- Deliver customer presentations and demonstrations on Smart Security Solutions product line to potential customers, consultants and system integrators
- Prepare project quotes and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years previous sales experience in the Security Electronics Industry with evidence and emphasis on the high-tech volume market and demonstrated experience working with integrators, distributors, specifiers and end-users.
- College degree in business or related field, or commensurate experience.
- Autonomous but with a strong team spirit, well organised, capable of working remotely and results-oriented. Possess leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong and persuasive written and verbal communications skills.
- Technically adept and able to make complicated presentations and briefing to convey simply messages to win key selling accounts.
- Ability to develop professional briefing materials and confidently present one-on-one to customers and in industry forums.
What's on Offer
Our client is providing excellent package for the selected candidate, backed up with a solid mentor-ship plan to help you to progress organically in the business. They are well known in the market for their high quality of service and products and training on their products/solutions will be provided for the selected candidate.