Regional Business Compliance Manager
Regional role with strong focus on North Asia markets
Fortune 500 US conglomerate
About Our Client
The company is a Fortune 500 Multinational headquartered in United States with numerous globally known industry leaders in its field. Due to ongoing expansion needs, they are now looking for a Regional Business Compliance Lead based in Singapore to manage the compliance for two of its business segments in Asia.
This is a hands-on individual contributor role reporting to the global compliance leaders based in US. You will have full autonomy in managing the compliance functions across Asia. You will support and enhance the compliance culture across the region, facilitate compliance program management and risk assessment. You will need to perform business process mapping, gap analysis and implement all corrective actions independently. You are expected to establish strong partnership with stakeholders at respective country levels to promote change management and be the key point of contact for all escalations of compliance issues or queries. You may be required to handle special projects in the region.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Accounting & Finance / Management / Law or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in relevant compliance fields
- Expert in maintenance of Compliance program with focus on Anti-Corruption, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Trust
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successful track records working with stakeholders of different cultures and background
- Ability to develop training materials and facilitate the communication independently
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and process-oriented individual with strong business acumen to achieve both organization and compliance objectives
- 20-30% travelling will be required
What's on Offer
You will look forward to a rewarding career with an organization with strong reputation for global mobility and opportunities to move horizontally into other business verticals.