Regional Business Analyst (Asia Pacific)
Excellent Pay Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm within the professional services industry, known as specialists in their domain of expertise. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst with experience of working on global projects.
As a Regional Business Analyst (Asia Pacific), you will be responsible for the following:
- Gathering business requirements from Asia Pacific stakeholders.
- Managing Asia Pacific business stakeholders' requirements with regards to solution timeframe.
- Formulating, testing, developing and communicating hypotheses and IT solutions.
- Ensuring that developers and testers understand and agree with the business requirements.
- Working with the technical teams and solution architects to develop and implement projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field. You will have 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience as a Business Analyst preferably within the IT consulting industry.
You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Visio and have strong hands on experience in Business Process modelling and Use Case modelling.
You will have experience in running end-user interviews and writing high quality business review documents (FSD'd & BRD's).
What's on Offer
- Excellent Pay Package
- Multi-national Company
- Great Working Environment