Regional Brand Manager (APAC) - FMCG
Key player and top brand in the industry
Pivotal role in the business
About Our Client
Our client has a global presence and is a renowned leader in the FMCG industry, specialising in snacks, consumed by millions around the world. They pride themselves on consistent innovation, as well as research and technology to maintain its market standard and position as one of the world's most recognized brands. Michael Page has been engaged to source for an experienced Regional Brand Manager to spearhead all of APAC's marketing initiatives and strategies, with a focus in North-Asian markets, such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Spearheading the development of launch strategies to drive commercial objectives
- Planning and implementing annual marketing calendar
- Lead in-depth competitor analysis, market trends and category dynamics
- Be responsible for region-wide projects, as well as accurate and effective communication with cross-functional teams to drive seamless in-market execution
- Staying up to date with the new market trends and the changing landscape within the industry, and stay abreast with information discussed between agencies, distributors, consumers and retailers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, or a related field
- 7 years of Brand/Marketing experience in FMCG industry, ideally with regional exposure to North-Asian markets in the food category
- Excellent written communication skills, coupled with strong influencing skills
- Sense of ownership of the brand, the existing channels as well as potential channels
- Strategic-thinking and strong commercial acumen
- Positivity and a can-do attitude in order to aggressively increase market share for the brand
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, highly-motivated brand marketing professional as you will be given the opportunity to establish regional initiatives within the APAC region with high responsibility for its success. You will have excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the heads of marketing and have a significant impact on the company's branding within the region.