Regional Aftersales Specialist (Luxury Automotive)
*World class automotive company
*Highly critical role
About Our Client
Our client, a high-end luxury automotive company, known for their expertise in technology and producing world class performance cars. With Singapore being their headquarters for Asia Pacific, is currently looking for a Regional Aftersales Specialist responsible for their Retailer Network for North Asia (Hong Kong, Taiwan & South Korea).
- Comprehensive management over the development of all Aftersales aspect if the Retailer network in the North Asia market
- Manage the fundamental business practices and concepts that influence the success and profitability, including strategic planning, resource allocation, process methods and financial controls
- Develop strategic implementation to provide effective in-region support and aftersales leadership for the Retailers and Customers
- Supervise the dealer service standards and policies to ensure top-notch support is given at any time
- Effective management of dealer tools, equipment, diagnostic aids and warranty parts
- In charge of the deployment for in-region customer service clinics to ensure maximum efficiency
- Responsible for the Retailer Aftersales Training Programme
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Automotive engineering or related field
- High level of automotive industry knowledge on Aftersales and field problem solving technical skills
- Excellence in project management and running an efficient metrics driven business
- Experience of 6 years or more in Automotive Aftersales with proven track record
- Strong planning skills and ability to operate with a consultative approach
- Flexibility in travelling across the region
- Must have mechanical and body repair skills, dealership management skills, and customer interaction skills
What's on Offer
If leadership and customer satisfaction are your passion, process control and communication are your strengths then this is ideal for you. Join a team of collaborative talents that distinguishes the company from the rest. You will be part of a World Class Automotive brand and represent the global team to establish your expertise.
They offer a range of benefits to employees including private healthcare and contributory pension scheme and they aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.