Recruitment Sales Intern
Exposure to senior stakeholder management
Team based environment
About Our Client
Michael Page International was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. Given our aggressive expansion plans, we are currently seeking a highly commercial professional to join our team!
* Sourcing suitable candidates via our strong database, networking, advertising and referrals
* Maintaining candidate networks and assist in providing resume and interview tips to mid- senior candidates
* Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree from a reputable university
- Strong communication skills with the ability to advise and influence
- You will be an ambitious, driven and confident individual with ability to think on your feet
What's on Offer
Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to meet senior stakeholders and build invaluable networks within the market.