Recruitment Consultant - Maximise your potential
Exposure to senior stakeholder management
About Our Client
Michael Page International was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. Given our aggressive expansion plans, we are currently seeking a highly commercial professional to join our team!
Being a strategic business partner and being a knowledge expert in the field, you will partner clients and candidates to find the ideal fit between both parties. Key elements of the role include:
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships and providing market knowledge and advice to clients and candidates
- Sourcing suitable candidates via our strong database, networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidate networks and providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages which are in line with the market
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 1 year of experience within the Singapore recruitment market. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to advise and influence. You will be an Ambitious and driven professional and confident individual with ability to think on your feet
What's on Offer
Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to build a rewarding career with excellent progression opportunities! In addition, you can look forward to meet senior stakeholders and build invaluable networks within the market.