Recruitment Consultant (Intern)
Long term career growth
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy firm specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading professional search firms. You will be part of the Michael Page Technology team, which has an exceptionally strong track record of successfully placing candidates ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 500 organizations.
As a Recruitment Consulting Intern, you will be responsible for :
- Partnering with experienced recruiters and supporting them with their processes
- Analyzing country specific talent pool to meet client requirements while shadowing consultants in talent advisory services
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in providing best in class recruitment services to Fortune 500 clients
- Supporting the technology practice in identifying new technology trends
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will be a fresh graduate or undergraduate with a strong interest in pursuing a rewarding career within the recruitment industry. You will be passionate about identifying talent needs and supporting top talent in identifying the right career path. You will be an energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Long term career growth - convertible to full-time employment
- Multinational organization
- Gaining valuable industry insights