Recruitment Consultant - Digital Practice
Excellent culture and benefits
Be part of very successful business
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. We operate through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994, subsequently Singapore office in 1996 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
Our digital practice in Singapore has gone from strength to strength in the past two years. Hence, we are looking to expand further the team to tackle the fastest growing and highest potential market across our business.
This role will be responsible for new business development within our Digital base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Key Account Management - we partner with most of the key digital & E-commerce brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) Talent teams in working
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close, in a very competitive market
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Ideally, 2 years or more experience of having worked in the digital or technology sectors ;
- Strong passion for working in a highly meritocratic, sales centric firm
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
Our Digital practice has a limitless potential to grow over the coming years and we pride ourselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organisation.
If you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with the market for such hires.