R&D Project Manager (Medical Device)
Leading medical device company
Innovative product portfolio
About Our Client
A leading medical device organization with an innovative portfolio of medical device products is expanding their R&D operations in Singapore and is looking to bring on board a R&D Project Manager
- Drive and lead the execution of key NPD programs, including the design and development of innovative device concepts to meet customer needs, manufacturability, cost, quality, and reliability goals. Project responsibilities include oversight of all development phases from Concept through Commercialization
- Prepare and/or review design control documentation, assemblies, drawings, detailed specifications, design verification and validation plans, protocols and reports in accordance with regulatory.
- Manage the working partnerships with various parties for the concept/product development and testing of devices.
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional departments such as Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, Procurement and Manufacturing to drive projects to completion within schedule
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Biomedical/Mechanical engineering with a minimum of 7 years' R&D experience within the medical device industry
- Proven track record of successful product development execution, including demonstrated examples of hands on product development and design through to commercialization within the medical device industry
- End to end project management experience within the medical device industry
- A strong mechanical aptitude with proven understanding of medical materials, design for manufacturing (DFM) and MDD/MDR design control requirements for medical devices is a plus
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to effectively interact with staff and management across functional groups and levels
What's on Offer
To be part of a leading medical device organization which places a great emphasis on innovation and development.