R&D Manager (Marine Power Systems)
Good Knowledge In The Marine Industry
Expert In Electrical Power Systems
About Our Client
Global provider of industrial automation solutions with over 10 billion revenue is recruiting for an R&D Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Focus on R&D areas such as power systems, drives, LV & MV switchboards, transformers etc
- Responsible for technology road-mapping, present business cases to internal & external stakeholders and come up with design guidelines
- Participate in conferences, building partnerships with technology institutes and manage the budget (P&L) of R&D spending
- Strong knowledge in the marine industry (eg. LNG projects) and electrical power system integration
- Manage a team of R&D Engineers
The Successful Applicant
- Masters Degree / PHD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 10 years of related experience in automation/drives/power systems/motors etc
- Experience in the marine industry
What's on Offer
You will be presented with vast opportunities for career progression along diversified paths within the company.