R&D Manager (Food Technologist)
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer company with a huge market presence in America, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and SEA countries. With a passion to enhance the quality of life, my client is committed to develop new products to contribute to a healthier future.
- Formulate new food and beverage products.
- Design, plan and execute product prototype and scheduling plans for line set-up.
- Conduct sensory evaluation in product development.
- Evaluate shelf life and quality of new product.
- Source and liaise with ingredients suppliers in product development.
- Coordinate with operation or production team to troubleshoot and resolve product quality issues.
- Collaborate with marketing and production team in new product development and launches.
- Provide technical support to ensure products conformity.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technologist, Food Science or food-related degree.
Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in similar industry.
Knowledgeable in HACCP, ISO 220000 and food safety standards.
Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing and leading F&B industry to innovate and develop new product to contribute to healthier lifestyle.