R&D Engineer (Power Systems)
Develop Marine Automation Solutions
Work Closely With Cross Functional Teams
About Our Client
Global maker of electrical products with over 5 billion revenue is recruiting for an R&D Engineer for their growing team in Singapore.
- Perform research and design work on electrical automation systems, HMI development and liquefied natural gas process handling systems
- Participate in networks and active involvement in scientific discussions
- Manage IP and deliver the R&D projects in a timely manner in accordance to the set budget
- Ensure that the automated solutions are in line with the customer requirements, quality standards and safety requirements
- PLC programming and C++ or C# experience
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3-4 years of R&D experience in a similar field
What's on Offer
This position offers the successful candidate a highly energetic and innovative environment to work in.