R&D Engineer - Fortune 200 Medical Devices Organisation
Integrate voice-of-customer with clinical understanding and R&D capabilities
A market leading medical devices organisation with a global presence
About Our Client
A market leading medical devices organisation with a global presence is rapidly expanding their R&D operations in Singapore.
- Development of designs, test methods, project management, failure analysis, regulatory submission, and documentation
- Integrating new materials/processes into research, technology and product development
- Evaluating product design and function to assess and establish the engineering requirements that are essential for the performance and quality of the device.
- Transferring products from R&D to manufacturing using project management, design manufacturing capability and cost, process/design excellence, LEAN, ergonomics and knowledge transfer methodologies
- Conducting risk assessment of the components and medical device products
- Writing design verification protocols and test reports with good documentation practices
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 5 years' of R&D experience within the medical device industry. You will have experience with design and processing of medical device products and familiar with ISO 13485 and GMP.
What's on Offer
- Working with a global MNC that provides career stability
- Excellent job opportunity with guided training and professional development
- Accelerating career growth for proven results