R&D Electronics Engineer
MNC environment with family-oriented working culture.
Travel opportunities to interphase with Switzerland R&D team.
About Our Client
A Switzerland based organization, my client is a specialist instrument and equipment maker that provides autonomous and sensor solutions across infrastructure, manufacturing and industrial industry.
- Design battery charging and management circuit, controlling the power sequence and charging function of the Electronics Front Interface (EFI).
- Drive the implementation of the sub-systems such as slip ring, motor, MEMS, sensors, audio peripherals and wireless communication devices integration.
- Characterize power management sub-systems and components.
- Conduct white box and functional tests for product prototypes.
- Participate in general analog and digital circuit board development such as microcontroller and microprocessor-based platform development as well as wireless and sensor circuit developments.
- Maintain and improve the development environment, like development tools, design flow, source code control, etc.
- Hands-on experience in the development of test processes and procedures.
- Analyze and provide feedback during design reviews in an open, objective and collaborative manner.
- Working closely with cross team in Mechanical R&D, Quality, Production and Procurement team, you will be responsible to be involve in a wide range of R&D electronic developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, with 4 years of relevant working experiences.
- Experience in ARM Cortex microcontroller or microprocessor platform hardware design.
- Experience in DC-DC converter simulation and design to determine functionality and the output stability.
- Proficient in the use of embedded C++ programming is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Matlab is an added advantage (e.g. involve in the development of Matlab scripting for equipment control and testing of design functions).
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to design high-technology specialist instrument.