R&D Culinary Chef ( Social Networking firm)
Great Working Environment
Fast Growing Start-up
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing online firm that is expanding rapidly in the region. They are looking to hire a Culinary Chef based in Singapore.
As a Culinary Chef, you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing and recording new menus and recipes on a monthly basis which are kept within food cost targets.
- Ensuring that the new menus and recipes fit food hygiene and MUIS guidelines.
- Working with the food production team and maintaining high food quality standards at all times.
- Conducting monthly customer feedback sessions to improve on dishes produced.
- Collaborating with the kitchen team and other departments to deliver new dishes on a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should be a Senior Executive with at least 3 years of production kitchen experience. You should also have in-depth experience in at least 2 types of cuisines. You must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-based environment. You are also responsible for monitoring and driving food sales by creating new food menus that are healthy, nutritious and delicious.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Attractive Salary Package