- Biotechnology Company
- Brand new Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a biotechnology firm, engaged in R&D, application and sales of plant -based products. They are headquartered in China with manufacturing facilities in China and Indonesia. In Singapore, they have sales and R&D laboratory with exciting expansion plans.
- Lead & support R&D teams in task estimation, scheduling, and tracking project tasks and deliverables
- Constantly develop or modify new products such as formulation and costing creation, customer/market test and production scale up
- Identifies marketing trends by analysing and defining market trend, competitor in the market, and available market product in the market.
- Assessing the benefits and monitoring the costs and effectiveness of research and development activities
- Actively identify and manage project risks, developing options, and facilitates decision making with stakeholders
- Support the Sales & Marketing department to understand the customers' needs and requirements and solve customers' issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Technology/Applied Science with 5 years of working experience in R&D, Product Development or Application
- Good working knowledge on HACCP, FSSC 22000 & GMP
- Confident speaker and ability to handle multiple projects & work independently with minimal guidance
- Experienced in setting up R&D Laboratory or factory will be highly advantageous
- Must be forward-thinking and be able to lead and contribute to scientific/technical discussions.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an expanding firm that has an open culture and values creative work.