Quality Supervisor (API) | Biopharmaceutical
Market Leader in their own specialized drug products
This is a permanent role
About Our Client
They are a global biopharmaceutical company with heavy focus on R&D and excellent expertise in drugs manufacturing. Our client delivers diverse range of top tier and specialized pharmaceutical products and medicine. They are a Market Leader in the industry.
Contribute in cGMP activities such as process simulations, equipment re-qualification, investigations, supplier change, process change, regulatory audits and improvement to current process and procedures to keep up to date to the revised regulatory and site / global requirements, to support continuity in sterile manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of quality & supervisory experience in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industries
- Good knowledge in GxP requirements and regulations
What's on Offer
- Working with a global MNC that provides not only career stability but also progression
- Accelerating career growth for proven results
- Competitive remuneration package with good medical benefits