- Good Opportunity For Career Development
- Develop And Advance Your Own Team
About Our Client
- Top 10 world-ranking engineering company with different portfolios which provides the best solution to its client.
- Manages the day-to-day QA activities.
- Co-operate with supplier & customer on improvement initiatives for the operation goal.
- Maintaining & Developing Quality Management System.
- Ensures incoming inspection activities follow to Product Quality and safety requirement.
- Maintaining EHS programs that follow in the safety zone such.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including the usage of a personal protective equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiar with QA/QC activities for at least 3 years.
- Experience in ISO 9000 QMS.
- Strong communication skill and able to interpret to all levels.
What's on Offer
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development.
- Innovative and dynamic working environment.
- Great experience to enhance personal skillset.
Quote job ref
+65 6416 9815