Quality Engineer | Marine
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth
Stable and Growing Business
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in safety solutions to the marine and offshore markets, keen to hire a Quality Engineer for their QHSE Department.
To conduct QHSE and technical audits of company's sites and functions, 3rd party distributors and subcontractors with the aim to control adherence to standards, improve site/function performance to meet business, customer and regulatory requirements and needs.
- Together with Global QHSE and Regional Management, establish annual audit plans, focus areas and relevant audit instructions and report templates.
- Conduct audits as assigned on-site or as remote, report and follow up in line with the requirements.
- Support continuous improvements and identify best practices and assist in defining and implementing into management systems.
- Assist in incident investigation and follow up and implementation of measures from incidents.
The Successful Applicant
- Formal education in Engineering, with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Marine industry
- Experienced in QHSE and/ or technical auditing with strong understanding of ISO standards 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Good technical understanding of inspection of life rafts, MES, lifeboats and firefighting systems is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have chance to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.