Quality Assurance Manager
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading seafood restaurant with excellent F&B service. With a Central Kitchen that continuously drive R&D to develop new products, my client aims to provide consistent and quality dining experience for their customer.
- Supervise Central Kitchen and other F&B outlets to improve existing quality standard.
- Perform customers, outlets and Central Kitchen feedbacks and address QA related production concerns.
- Drive continuous improvement via performing product integrity and testing.
- Conduct review on food safety and quality policy with regular inspections and audits.
- Monitor the overall daily production work-flow and processes in Central Kitchen and other outlet to ensure food products meet the compliance set by regulatory bodies.
- Monitor SOPs and audit compliance to ensure smooth operation in all F&B outlets.
Manage shift schedule of floor staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technologist, Food Science or food-related degree.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in restaurant chain with central kitchen management experience.
- Knowledgeable in HACCP, ISO 220000 and food safety standards.
Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing and leading F&B industry to provide excellent customer and dining experience.