Leadership role with potential chance to be successor for the business.
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.
About Our Client
Head quartered in Germany, my client is a leading consumer electronics manufacturers that design and develop wireless systems and products for commercial usage and industrial application.
- Work closely with German counterpart and R&D team to derive quality plan with respect to design specifications.
- Facilitate product development stage in the Design/FMEA Process.
- Perform product qualification at different product development cycle stage.
- Design and perform system testing including test case derivation and execution.
- Liaise closely with China suppliers to ensure product qualification.
- Support R&D team by troubleshooting/debugging and fix any technical issues related to product development and manufacturing.
- Familiar with FMEA methodology, statistical tools and program (Minitab, JMP or SPSS), problem solving methodology (6 Sigma tools, 8D).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years experiences with good knowledge of consumer electronics qualification and strong foundation in reliability methodology.
- Knowledge in software testing and experience liaising with China counterparts.
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.