QC Manager (Biochemistry + Microbiology)
Global pharmaceutical organization
Leadership role with line management responsibilities
About Our Client
A Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company committed to improving lives globally - this organisation's innovative range of products as helped millions of patients around the world across various disease areas.
- Leading a team, managing and providing oversight of compendial method testing (ELISA, SDS Page, Endotoxin, Bioburden, Microbial Content), new method introduction and validation.
- Develops and deploys continuous quality improvements in the QC laboratory.
- Authors, reviews, and approves SOPs, validation protocols, investigations, and batch records.
- Advises, recommends, and provides technical expertise on quality control matters to ensure compliance to internal and external regulations.
- Proactive in keeping up with the latest developments on biopharmaceutical QC methods and operations.
- Ensures overall maintenance, calibration, and qualification of the QC laboratory analytical equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Biochemistry or Microbiology with a minimum of 5 years of Quality Control testing experience within a pharmaceutical or regulated environment (cGMP, GLP etc).
- Proven technical expertise in method introduction & validation and troubleshooting of these test methods: ELISA, SDS PAGE, Endotoxin, Bioburden,Microbial Content.
- Strong focus on responsiveness, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, effective problem-solving skills, consistent follow-up and ability to make timely and sound decision
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to effectively interact with staff and management across functional groups and levels
What's on Offer
To be part of a global healthcare organization which places a great emphasis on innovation and development.