QA Engineer (Semiconductor)
Develop Corrective Actions
Supplier Quality Metrics & Audits
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue and several business units in Singapore is recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their organization. They have over 12,000 employees worldwide.
- Responsible for customer quality issues including root cause analysis
- Attend to customer complaints and technical queries
- Good knowledge in semiconductor back-end assembly / packaging processes
- Establish supplier quality performance metrics and monitor supplier performance
- Provide corrective actions and supporting data
- Experience using 8D, SPC, MSA, GR&R
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Material Science
- 2 - 3 years of quality experience in a semiconductor industry
What's on Offer
- This people-oriented position provides excellent opportunities for you to develop and nourish your interpersonal and liaison skills.