- MNC work culture
- Competitive compensation
About Our Client
Our Client -an MNC is a leading global supplier of technology and services. They believe in continuously striving for improving quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm!!
- Help integrate testing automation with the CI/CD process and develop standards for testing requirements for each environment in the development environment
- Define test strategy, test plans and design tools for functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner
- Develop manual and automated test cases for APIs and frontend UI and end to end integration tests
- Debug failures, file accurate bug reports and work with development to identify the root cause
- Participate in the release/sprint planning activities and daily stand-up meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, EE Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Atleast 5 years relevant experience
- Aptitude for technical report writing and test procedure documentation.
- Ability to interpret engineering design documents
- Strong knowledge of Load/Performance testing using JMeter or equivalent tools
- Skills &/or aptitude for developing automation testing with tools like Selenium
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development and Test-Driven Development testing concepts a plus
- Follows best practices for QA Documentation
- Basic understanding of CI/CD process and pipelines
- Basic understanding of the role of software development testing tools and processes
- Familiar with Agile methodologies a plus
What's on Offer
On offer is a key role where you will work in the IT team to deliver leading edge technology to enable digital capabilities of the company. You will be working with some of the best talents in the industry, so you can look forward to great learning and knowledge sharing!!