- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognized Europe based MNC with strong presence across the globe, they are looking to hire Quality Control analyst for some of the newly initiated projects in Singapore.
As a Quality control analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and estimate the test efforts.
- Ensures conformity of project deliverable with technical standards
- Liaise with designers and other test analysts for data preparation and interface testing
- Drive and co-ordinate UAT for Cross Product/Platform/Domain Projects.
- Provide post go-live support with tracking and investigating reported issues, suggest workarounds, and coordinate between end-users and development team for techno-functional queries
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify solutions to meet business requirements
- Facilitate demos and end user training for users and key stakeholders
- Follow up on bugs, known issues, system limitations
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in the role of Quality Control Analyst. You will have hands on experience in Automation testing as well as Manual testing.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.