Purchasing Team Lead (Manufacturing Industry)
Reputable Multinational Company
Leading a team
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC in the Automation and Engineering sector, committed in developing innovative and feasible solution to solve customers' most challenging problem. Currently looking for a Purchasing supervisor to contribute to their business in the region.
- Close collaboration with Suppliers and cross functional teams in ensuring delivery performance, material management and other improvement initiatives on lead-time & inventory turns etc.
- Reports and assignments on time submission.
- Maintaining of purchasing related parameter integrity (Eg. Price, order policy) in the system - Oracle/JDE etc.
- To ensure that all purchases are in compliances with company policies, processes, trade regulations and Incoming Compliance Quality (ICQ) requirements.
- To be a mentor to the team and train suppliers on company's business process and system usage.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain/Logistics or relevant discipline or with minimum 5 years of similar working experience in a manufacturing industry
- Prior supervisory experience is a must
- Experience in using MRP (Oracle/ JDE)
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Good negotiation and communications skills
What's on Offer
You will be in an organization that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. They also pride themselves in providing rewarding careers for its employee and encourages creativity and innovation.