- Exciting Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is the Global market leader within the Specialty Chemical Industry with strategic offices across APAC, EMEA and USA. They are currently expanding their operations across APAC and Singapore remain a strategic location for the Group as a whole and with this in mind, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Project Tender Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Director, your main responsibilities is to manage the proposal development process and work closely with the commercial team to understand the clients' needs and expectations. This is an individual contributor role. You are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.Additional responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage all RFQ process that is tied down to a specific project.
- To have excellent commercial and business acumen to negotiate price/delivery and preparation of technical bid packages for management approval.
- To manage tender processes when required and to work alongside with subjet matter expert in order to establish cost, technical solutions and business modelling.
- The ability to draft structured proposals reflecting a bespoke solution that meets the clients requirements.
- The ability to draft structured proposals reﬂecting a bespoke solution matching the clients' requirements.
- To ensure proposals are meeting the requirements of the client and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible to lead the supplier selection process for the respective projects assign.
- To maintain and develop positive supplier relationships.
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and a minimum of 5 years experience within the Industrial/Manufacturing services sector with direct experience in Project Management. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work with different levels of Stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that has very huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.