Project Order Management Executive
Forthcoming culture - people focused business.
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 manufacturing MNC in the Engineering sector with over 60,000 employees worldwide. They are specialized in the creation of automation and process systems for their customers around the globe. They are currently looking for a specialist focusing on project coordination and order fulfillment to contribute to their business in the region.
- Review of project requirement based on order received
- Lead in kick off meeting with various teams to plan for projects timeline and mitigation of delivery risk
- Point of contact for any order relation issues or status updated for the project
- Closely monitoring of order schedules and to expedite immediately if any potential delays are detected
- Communicate efficiently with various stakeholders should there be any changes to the order
- Coordinating with shipping team for order on time delivery
- Maintaining of all transactional record and have proper tracking and upkeeping
- Ensuring that all required documentation are submitted on time to meeting project milestone
- To escalate any possible issue and follow up of outstanding ones to resolve them timely
- Coordinate customer inspection in the factory when required
- Drive collaboration with various teams and to cultivate a collaborative environment, while upholding workplace safety and health
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business Management or related field
- Good knowledge of order management, customer service and project management in a manufacturing environment
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Experience in ERP system and basic knowledge of contract terms (Eg. LOC)
What's on Offer
The prospect of joining this internationally renowned company presents an excellent opportunity for you to build a career ladder in the automation & engineering Industry. Our client is well known for placing strong emphasis on the employee training and development.