Project Operations Manager
Supervise Projects & Manage Resources
Develop And Nourish Your Professional Skills.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading equipment supplier for the water industry and they are recruiting for a Project Operations Manager for their Singapore sales office to ensure that their projects are delivered in a timely manner.
The Project Operations Manager (POM) utilizes cross functional leadership, technical knowledge, and communication skills to be an effective and collaborative liaison between the customers, field service team, sales team, and project team. The POM is responsible for meeting all project datelines, attends daily meetings, managing resources, prioritizing work to meet customer demands, analyzing equipment allocation conflicts, expediting materials, and conducting regular correspondence with customer contacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor the detailed project plans to develop, monitor, and control progress to deliver the equipment order within the defined timeframe.
* Develop a fully integrated Master Schedule for all orders, identifying potential resource constraints and defining action plans to successfully resolve issues. Identify critical path activities and advise path forward accordingly.
* Produce progress reports as defined by internal requirements, customers and management, giving up-to-date status of all aspects of the project.
* Create and develop reports and analyses to identify performance variance and to support cost/schedule integration.
* Coordinate and expedite activities, both internal and external, for projects from order release to shipment, controlling the process to meet defined project delivery dates.
* Proactively maintain all plans and action items.
* Identify scope and schedule changes and make good decisions to achieve business value
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in any discipline
- 7+ years of experience in a similar project operations management role
- Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to effectively respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
- Knowledge / experience in the water industry is an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal & writing skills
- Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Our client takes pride in providing a comfortable, friendly, and stable working environment to its employees.