- High growth Technology consulting firm
- Team management role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Technology consulting firm who has strong footprint across APAC.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of IT project management experience
- Experience in leading multi-million worth project
- Prior technical background in Java or .NET
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- PMP certification is a plus
What's on Offer
One of the fastest growing and trusted firms in this space, the business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career move in a hyper-growth Technology firm.