New headcount in Singapore office.
Manage multi-million projects.
About Our Client
Head quartered in the United Kingdom, my client is a global leader in valve manufacturing and offer services to the energy industry globally.
- Manage project lifecycle, timeline, budget and contracted deliverables, including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews etc.
- Work closely with sales team to prepare workscope for pre-sales and post-award execution.
- Establish strong partnership with factories, suppliers, vendors and clients during project execution to manage and resolves issues to ensure project deliverables.
- Build supplier relationships and manage key suppliers' performance to ensure top-notch product services to clients.
- Perform project reviews for management and customers providing projects' cost variance and performance indicators reports on regular basis.
- Manage project scope and ensure order issues/purchase orders are in place.
- Monitor project progress and perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Strategize and develop improvement plan including conducting post-project evaluation to develop best practice for future project execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Project Management Certification (such as PMP) preferred.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry, preferably the oil and gas or marine industry.
- Customer-centric, technically minded and hands-on with strong communication skills.
- Commit to travel up to 10% of the time in APAC during project delivery.
What's on Offer
A high visibility position with significant growth potential, this challenging role offers abundant opportunities for rapid career progression as you'll be the pioneer to set-up this team.