Project Manager (WMS)
Good Career Progression
Opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-established Multinational Company operating in the Logistics Sector. They have a global footprint across more than 100 countries and are now looking to hire for a Project Manager (WMS) to lead their team in overseeing and implementation of WMS solutions.
As the Project Manager (WMS), you are responsible for:
- Managing, coordinating and ensuring the timely delivery of WMS projects
- Assisting in data migration from legacy systems to the WMS and performing the necessary configuration to ensure performance stability
- Ensuring proper documentations throughout the projects' lifecycle
- Conducting and supporting user acceptance tests and training
- Providing On-Site support as necessary and troubleshooting post-live issues
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in Warehouse Management Systems, backed by a good track record of project implementation and post implementation support.
You will have a strong Techno-Functional experience within SAP, primarily with WMS modules. Any experience working with Manhattan WMOS is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Organization
- Opportunity to Lead Project Implementations