Project Manager (Supply Chain)
Part of a Global project team
Manage end to end projects for the company
About Our Client
A global FMCG company with a wide range of brands in their portfolio.
- Ensure timely processing and execution to completion of projects
- Develop and manage project activities for Supply chain end to end planning
- Work with the global and regional teams to develop work-streams and frameworks
- Work with change management and learning and development team to devise training programmes for the new system
- Responsible for overall large-scale project data analysis and follow-up, as well as validating details in global reporting system
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Support Monthly / Quarterly Reports
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- experience of working in a fast paced MNC environment
- High proficiency in Project Management on a large scale
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed orientated
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including excel formulas
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a new global project for the business. The company offers flexible working environment and competitive salary.