- Market leading luxury fashion retail brand
- Opportunity to lead and manage variety of projects across APAC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most valuable luxury fashion retail brand. They have over a 100-year-old history and are market leaders in luxury fashion. They are looking to hire for a Project Manager, Omni-Channel to take on projects in APAC across 11 countries.
The Project Manager reports into the Senior Project Manager and will be part of the Retail Operations & Strategy team.
- Responsible for the regional project management and change management for key omni-channel experience projects and enablers
- Effectively initiate, plan, transition and embed new capabilities into regional markets and ensure the realization of target benefits
- Form and lead cross-functional project teams and champion collaborative and efficient ways of working
- Adopt an agile and dynamic mindset to select the most appropriate project management approach based on the project context
- Represent the regional business division as the Project or Business Lead and be the key interface with Global and regional support functions
Portfolio Planning & PMO
- Support in establishing centralized PMO capabilities e.g. information management, communication management and performance management to enable robust strategic and portfolio planning decision making
- Support in coordinating annual and quarterly strategic and portfolio planning cycles across global, regional and market teams
- Develop consistent working practices to ensure accurate information is available at a portfolio, program and project level
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 or more years experience in leading and managing projects across different project types; previous experience working in a Project Management Office a plus
- Experience across different project management methodologies as well as PMO domains i.e. Information Management, Benefits Management, Organizational Governance
- Experience in managing retail, digital/IT projects is a plus
- Consultancy background a strong advantage
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leader in the luxury fashion retail industry. This role will fit best with candidates who have experience in leading and managing projects in the APAC region, especially coming from a consultancy background. Remuneration is fair and competitive for the right candidate.