- Save Job
- Email Job
- Market leading luxury fashion retail brand
- 15 month contract role; potential to convert FT
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most valuable luxury fashion retail brand. They have over a 100-year-old history and are market leaders in luxury fashion. They are looking to hire for a Project Manager (Intranet Rollout) who will be responsible for the smooth deployment of the global Intranet platform in the APAC region.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of People Engagement and Communications.
- Manage project plan - actively plan, coordinate update and monitor all project activities against planned timelines.
- Identify issues and risks related to the project and propose feasible solutions/mitigation steps. Manage overall project issue and risk logs and facilitate required discussion to address these risks/issues.
- Collaborate with various global, regional and local teams and vendors to deliver effective project implementation.
- Plan and execute technical and integration testing activities, change management exercise and BAU target operating model.
- Drive project management best practices and project governance throughout the lifecycle of the project, including close-out.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager for Global/Regional/Multi-countries initiatives, preferably related to regional/global systems deployment and/or HR processes
- Experienced in leading projects involving multiple internal/external, local/global stakeholders
- Experience in deploying HR/IT intranet systems in a Global or Regional capacity
- PMP certified preferred
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leader in the luxury fashion retail industry. Candidates with direct project management experience in regional/global systems deployment and/or HR processes are highly encouraged to apply. Remuneration is fair and competitive for the right candidate.
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Ryan Ong
- Consultant contact
- +65 6416 9848
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid